To download a copy in .PDF format Click Here
- "Conditions" means these terms and conditions.
- "Product" means a product displayed for sale on the website.
- "Product Description" means that part of the website where certain terms and conditions in respect of the individual product are provided.
- "Special Conditions" means the terms and conditions in the product description.
- "Users" means the users of the website collectively.
- "Personal Information" means the details provided by you on registration;
- "We/us" means Willow Signs.
- "Website" means the website located at www.willowsigns.com or any subsequent URL which may replace it.
- "Cookies" means small text files which our website places on your computer's hard drive to store information about your shopping session and to identify your computer.
- "United Kingdom" means England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands.
- "Affiliates" means any website operator, retailer, kiosk operator, direct marketing company, telemarketer, or operator of other direct marketing campaigns that has entered into an agreement with www.willowsigns.com which compensates the affiliate for transactions resulting from business directed to the www.willowsign.com website by the affiliate.
- "You" means a user of this website.
You are provided with access to this website in accordance with these conditions and any orders placed by you must be placed strictly in accordance with these conditions.
You warrant that:
The personal information which you are required to provide when you register as a customer is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects.
You will notify us immediately of any changes to the personal information by contacting us.
You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use.
You agree fully to indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of the conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this website, or the use by any other person accessing the website using your shopping account and/or your personal information.
We reserve the right to:
Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the website.
Change the conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the conditions then you must immediately stop using the website.
Willow Signs holds all personal information in compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Why Willow Signs collect personal information
We collect your personal information because it helps us deliver a superior level of customer service. It enables us to give you convenient access to our products and services and focus on categories of greatest interest to you. In addition, your personal information helps us keep you posted on the latest announcements, updates, special offers, and events that you might like to hear about. If you do not want Willow Signs to keep you up to date with news, updates and the latest information on products and services please click the un-subscribe link in our promotional email
Willow Signs takes your privacy very seriously. Willow Signs does not sell or rent your contact information to other companies.